Many users need an ability to save Outlook messages into PDF format. This is frequently required for long term storage and easy access to emails. But there is no inbuilt feature in MS Outlook to export messages to PDF format.
Then how can I save Outlook Messages into PDF?
There are many options available to set the compatibility, whether or not to include the attachments in the PDF file.
You can choose MSG to PDF Converter to convert Outlook MSG file to PDF. It offers two methods to convert Outlook Messages to PDF – Single File Conversion Method and Batch Mode Conversion Method
- In Single File Conversion Method, click on "Add file(s)" and select Outlook Messages to convert one by one and. It is a time consuming process.
- On the other side, go with "Add multiple file(s)" button and select all Messages at a time and convert them instantly.
Some characteristics are also offered:
- Saves Outlook Messages attachments by Embed into PDF or In a Separate Folder.
- Converts both ANSI & UNICODE type MSG files.
- Creates separate PDF file for each Outlook Message.
- Provides seven different file renaming options to make access easier as per users needs.
- No file size limitation to Convert Outlook MSG files to PDF.
- Preserves Initial Folder Architecture after conversion.
Check the effectiveness of this Outlook Messages to PDF converter tool, use its Demo mode which can convert only One MSG file into Adobe PDF format. For converting more, purchase the licensed version at reasonable price 49.00 USD.