Opera Mail is an integrated mail client with Opera Web Browser. Its mailboxes are saved in MBS format. Sometimes users come to the need when they had to move from Opera Mail to Outlook & the first question that comes to their mind is, how to move the emails from Opera Mail account to that of MS Outlook.
The problem with Opera Mail emails migration to Outlook is that Opera Mail saves its mailboxes in MBS format & Outlook saves mailboxes in PST format. In this situation the problem can be solved with use of third-party tool.
Opera Mail to Outlook Converter is your solution here, with it you can easily convert the emails from one application to another without a single issue. This software basically converts Opera Mail MBS to Outlook PST format, hence making you able to access the emails without problem.
Working Steps of the software
- First you have to obtain the MBS files from store location, which is:
C: \ Users \ XXX \ AppData \ Local \ Opera Mail \ Opera Mail \ mail
- Next, Install the software in Windows OS
- Select MBS files
- Choose folder option: Saves in original folder structure or in Single Folder
- Now, Convert the files
- Once the files are converted, then you can open the files in MS Outlook
Opera Mail to Outlook – Features
- Batch convert Opera Mail emails into MS Outlook
- Save emails with attachment of all size & format without any problem
- Perform conversion with emails formatting – RTF & HTML both
- Retains complete emails metadata details – To, Cc, Bcc, From, Subject, etc.
- Open MBS to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 & 2003